You arrive at the conference, ready for a day of learning, connecting, and having fun, …but wait! Where do you begin? The choices in the conference booklet you just received are overwhelming you. What if you miss something you really wanted to attend? Do you spend time during the keynote mapping out the rest of the day?
Take heart, my friends! You don’t have to wait until the morning of the conference to plan out your day. Thanks to Sched, the online scheduler for the 2017 BC TEAL Annual Conference, you can start planning right now and create a personalized schedule you take with you on your phone or print at
There are a number of benefits to using Sched including:
- getting up to the second changes to room numbers, cancellations, and even additions!
- saving paper by using your tablet or phone as your conference guide.
- sending the sessions you have chosen to the calendar app on your phone or computer.
- helping organizers know what sessions are popular so they can change locations, making more room for even more people to attend.
- finding resources for a session that you attended or even from one you missed (dependent on speakers making them available).
- getting full session descriptions (not available any other way).
- sharing sessions and resources through social media (don’t forget to use the official hashtag: #BCTEAL50).
So stop whatever you are doing right now and go to schedule.bctealcarnival.com, create a free account, and start planning!